For the next 365 days I will take a picture of myself. Each day/picture will have a part of my body in it. I am looking forward to this challenge and being able to see myself and body in a new light. I am hoping for grow as an artist and a person.

I paint self-portraits because I am the person I know best. -Frida Kahlo

Please Enjoy...

Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Challenge!

Today starts Friday challenge: Imitation of Great art

“Imitation is the sincerest of flattery. “

Every Friday, from here on out, I am going to use great works of art as my inspiration! I am really looking forward to this challenge! If you have any ideas/challenges for me let me know!


Today's imitation coming very soon ♥

3 comments:

  1. I would love to see you do something imitating Frieda Kahlo. I think you could pull it off beautifully. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely have a Frieda piece planned! She is so fun. Thanks, Wendy <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you seen the video "Women in Art"? It was viral a year or two ago and is packed with inspiration. Let me see if I can get you a link...

    Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUDIoN-_Hxs

    Just saw that it is up to 10 million + views, so I'm guessing you've seen it, but on the off chance you haven't, or that you've forgotten about it, voila!

    This is just such a fantastic idea. I've no doubt that you will pull it off beautifully.

    ReplyDelete