For the next 365 days I will take a picture of myself. Each day/picture will have a part of my body in it. I am looking forward to this challenge and being able to see myself and body in a new light. I am hoping for grow as an artist and a person.

I paint self-portraits because I am the person I know best. -Frida Kahlo

Please Enjoy...

Sunday, August 7, 2011

230


At Swannanoa with the ladies (and gents) working on a Fairy Tale collaboration with Nikki and Courtney (coming soon!). The house and grounds were AMAZING! I got a ton of pictures, I will post them tomorrow :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm very intrigued to see the outcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're very excited about it! We are hoping to have it done by the end of September. It is going to be a combo of photography, collage and painting :)

    This is the just the first Fairy Tale of many we plan to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ladies! Can't wait to see the final results!

    ReplyDelete